Who is Jeremy Kalin?
Someone who made a comment on this blog asked this question. To learn about him, you can keep track of him and his thinking by using at least the following means.
- His own web site.
- His blog which has a link on his web site.
- Also watch his government space as a state representative.
- His postings on the liberal DailyKos number in the hundreds. (This is worth mining. I doubt anyone has had the time to find all his liberal nuggets in these posts.)
- Even if you don’t subscribe to the local papers, you can learn some information about Kalin by clicking on the links to them that are on this blog.
- It is also enlightening to google his name.
- Please read an earlier post that I made on this blog for more information.
The person who asked if Kalin owns land or ever paid taxes in Chisago County should check the public records at the courthouse and report back. All property tax records for the current year can be located on the Chisago County web site here. Just type in his address.
The primary purpose of this blog is education in political matters. The invention of the Internet (yah the Goracle did it!) and blogging is as important in our time as Johannes Gutenberg’s invention of the printing press more than five hundreds years ago. Let’s use it!
Knowledge and the dissemination of knowledge will overcome ignorance, which too often has carried the day in politics.
So who is Jeremy Kalin? He is someone who should be former Representative Kalin.